Visit Kenya Invest in Kenya
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- Single entry visa can only be used to enter the country once. You must apply for a new one every time you exit the country
- Single Entry visa is valid for 90 days from the time of issuance thus applicants are required to enter the country within that period.
- Please ensure that you are submitting the correct documents and information for your evisa application to avoid being denied.
- On arrival at the airport the travellers get a visa stamp which is the actual Valid visa. The duration of stay granted on the stamp may vary but it’s subject for extension for upto 180 days while within the country
- Upon arrival at the port of entry, present your passport and a printed copy of eVisa
We offer online assistance 24/7.Submit your application and get notifications of your application progress via WhatsApp or e-Mail.
“Evisa-to-kenya has completely surpassed our expectations. Best. Product. Ever! Thanks to evisa-to-kenya, we’ve just launched our 5th website!”
– Ismail N.
“I will let my mum know about this, she could really make use of Work permit! We were treated like royalty. I am completely blown away.”
– Adrea B.
“I am really satisfied with my tourist visa. I’d be lost without tourist visa. Man, this thing is getting better and better as I learn more about it.”
– Mariette K.
“We were treated like royalty. best visa application agency in Kenya and the most valuable business resource we have EVER purchased.”
– Vaughn C.
“I can’t say enough about tourist visa. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding product.”
– Davoud L.